Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Gifts from Newfoundland

I just came from the mail and got some very special gifts from my friend Lisa in Newfoundland. She gave us the most adorable PJ's ever. There were 3 sets of PJ's, some long johns and a bib that says "Thank Heaven for little girls". I can't take a picture because I left my camera at families an hour away (better get that before China...) I can't believe that her heart was so big to do this. She was actually expecting referral the same day as me and found out 2 days before referral day that she wouldn't get her daughter picture til January. With her going through all that heartbreak, she still had it in her heart to think about Olivia. Thank you thank you thank you Lisa - I hope you, Brent and Gracie get Maggies picture real soon!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Debbie, Kirk and Olivia,

You are very welcome! I hope Olivia enjoys the PJ's!

Lisa, Brent and Gracie
http://www.journeyformaggie.blogspot.com/

5:53 PM  
Blogger Calico Sky said...

Oh how wonderful that your friends remembered Olivia.
Can't wait to 'see' your Chrismtas next year when Olivia is home!!!!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Briana's Mom said...

That was so sweet of your friends! I hope they get their referral really soon!

11:14 AM  
Blogger David and Connie said...

Hello from a fellow Newfoundlander! I stumbled upon your blog as my husband and I are also adopting from China. We are in the very beginning of the process. We are currently living in Shanghai, China and have been for four years. I just had to write when I saw that we have the Rock in common. I wish you nothing but the best as you soon leave for this country. If you'd like to write our e-mail address is amirandmumtaz@yahoo.com

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home