Thursday, December 21, 2006

Parcel Gone

Just came from the post office. I mailed off a blankie I made, a camera, a toy and candies for the nannies. I put a full note inside the package written in Chinese (thanks to Grace - Aunt Betty's friend). They said it will take 6-10 days via air mail so she should have it a couple weeks before we get there. I'm really hoping it makes it just so I can have pictures taken of her in the orphanage. I taped a picture of her to each item so they know who its for. Fingers crossed it makes it!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger The Carmodys said...

Despite the craziness of the move and Christmas, it sounds like you're getting the important things done. :) I'm sure Olivia will get it very soon.

k

12:59 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's with Olivia very soon as well!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Mike, Terri and Ava said...

I didn't know that you could send something specifically to Olivia. That is great. I may have to take up knitting or something so I can send Ava a blankie when the time comes. It seems like I will have a lot of time to learn...lol.

terri

9:51 AM  
Blogger Calico Sky said...

What a great idea! How wonderful it will be to have some good pictures of where she lived.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home