Thursday, December 07, 2006

OLIVIA'S UP- DATE

Well I received a nice big package all about Olivia today. I was first going to post everything about her as I just want to share her with the world. I decided against posting her finding date, place and other details. I think that is something private that I want her to go through when she is older.

Now for bragging time!!!!! Here are a list of "some" of her developments:
- When she see's an aquantaince, she becomes happy waving her hand exitably
- She says "gu,gu" when someone is talking to her as though she is talking back to them
- When hungry she does a "zhaba zhaba" sound of sucking her lips together (now thats cute)
- Really enjoys playing outdoors
- Really enjoys being held from caregiver
- She easily gives smiles
- She is in good health and has only had common colds/fevers

There is a lady on my Nanhai yahoo group that is leaving for China on the 19th. I'm really hoping she brings back some updated pictures of Olivia. She is going to try and get pictures for all of us which would be the best gift EVER!!!

I also ordered her finding ad from Brian Stuy so hopefully that will come in the next week or so.

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I can feel the joy from your post ... and I love the crop of her little foot! I can't wait to see the day when you finally get to hold your precious baby in your arms. This is such a miraculous time in your life ... and the best is yet to come! Warmly, Michelle

8:41 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

I love the photo montage. So cute and original. Every part of her is adorable.

Keep smilin!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Sounds like Olivia is a doll! Very excited for you!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What a sweet one you have been blessed with. Congratulations!!!

Michelle

2:33 AM  
Blogger M and M said...

Great 'bragging' page. Love the page you did for Karen too!

Hope you get some more pictures from the traveller...

7:22 PM  
Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

TOo cute Deb! I love her smile!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home