Thursday, November 30, 2006

THANK YOU!!!


Just wanted to thank each and every person who left a message in my comments section. I never blogged in my life before starting this adoption journey. It is unreal the amount of support and love that the adoption community has for one another. Everyday, I get excited when I see a new post go in my comments section. The support this community has is like no other. The majority of us have never met and possibly never will (in person). One thing is for certain, we always have each other to lean on. I am excited beyond belief tonight that I may actually see my daughters face tomorrow. Actually my hands can't stop shaking and my knees won't stop wobbling. Tomorrow you'll just hear the thump as I'm falling through your screen while looking at my daughters face.

Can't wait to share Olivia's picture with each and every one of you in our cyberspace world of adoption. Please don't make me go through the weekend, please let it come through tomorrow. I CAN"T TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER!!!!

Big cyber hugs from the nutbar in Alliston
Deb

--------------------oOo--------------------

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Deb,

Last month we thought we had to wait until Monday and low and behold we got the call on Friday morning! Hope the same happens for you. Enjoy the day and weeks following. Can't wait to see Olivia!

Fenny
CB Group 241

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb: I remember the feeling back in 2003. November dragged on and on and I could hardly focus on typing my report cards (I teach Grade 3). But then, the magical day happened. And your time will come too! Our wait was only 9 months then (started at 14 months when our homestudy went to CB) and having the time go longer is so much harder. Hang in there.

I will log on here tomorrow and see if the big news has happened.

Think good thoughts,
from Kelly's Mama, Theresa
From Group 175

She is from Jiangsu province (an awesome place) and there haven't been referrals there for a long time, so you never know.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Autumn and Baba said...

Congrats you two! Big Time Excitement awaits now that you're referred.
word of advice...be prepared for the whirlwind that is the time between referral and travel. I'm not sure how things will go for you, but we've been feeling like we've been going non-stop since we first layed eyes on those pics of Autumn. No matter though, you'll love every minute of it.

Can't wait to see Olivia's pics! Congrats again!

todd (tgredthread)

11:39 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

So happy for you and can't wait to see her precious face!!
Congrats!
Kris
to be chasing Macey soon!

12:06 AM  
Blogger The Carmodys said...

Great post - you're so right - I feel the same way. I'm glad I'm getting to know you and I'm sure we'll get to know eachother even more when we're in China together. Can't wait. Hang in there - hopefully only a few more hours.

k

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb-
I can only IMAGINE how you're feeling today!
I have been completely distracted at work for the past 2 days, jumping on the Rumour Queen every couple of hours! And we're not even expecting a referral- lol!!
Actually, we may get a direct match from the CCAA (via the Waiting Child Program) within the next 2 months- our agency has just told us that CCAA has changed its policy (like last week!), and will be sending families a "proposal" for a specific child, matching their homestudy.
So... all of a sudden I feel much closer to the action, I guess!
Hang in there,
Carolyn W.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your referral. If you are interested in getting your child's finding ad (which has a photo of her usually earlier than the referral photo), please let us know. We sometimes have actual copies of the newspaper with the ad in it also!

Good luck, and safe travels!

Brian Stuy
www.research-china.org

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to the nutbar :) :)

-candy

11:28 AM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Come on babies!!!

Where are you Miss Olivia???!!!

We are anxiously awaiting with your mommy and daddy!!!

Dawn

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home