Thursday, November 23, 2006

Agency News


So I took the gamble last night and emailed my agency. I never in a million years expected any kind of "real" answer. They usually say they don't know anything. I was presently surprised with their response

"We know that matching has begun, although we do not yet know the cut off date. I do not think that they are going to match the whole month of September, although I believe that they will match up to the 7th or 8th at a minimum. I am confident that Group 244 will receive their referrals with the next batch, although you know that I cannot guarantee it!"


Yippeeee!!!!!! I think its really happening. we will soon see Olivia's little face.

--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Fingers crossed!

Keep smilin!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You must be sooo excited! I would be beside myself. Can't wait to hear, and see your little girl's face!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

You must have been the post I read on the RQ board this morning!!!

I was bummed after reading it there!! I'm still HOPING and crossing my fingers for the whole month to be done, although eaither way....it looks like you are IN!!!

Yipee!!!

Dawn

1:47 PM  
Blogger Deb and Sean said...

Hi!
You must be the Debbie and Kirk from Aliston ...
Children's Bridge? Your comment and mention of
group 244 tipped me off!
We are from Barrie ... group 249. I have a good feeling for you guys!

Deb and Sean

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I can just imagine how you guys are feeling right now because we are bouncing down here waiting for the news. Good things come to people who wait.

The White's(Ingram's)

5:27 PM  
Blogger Mom 2 six said...

Hoping for great news for you- SOON !!

6:20 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

My fingers are crossed for you. I just love this time of the month when the rumours start and referrals come and we get to see pictures!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger The Carmodys said...

Hooray for us! Hopin' referrals are on their way.

Karen

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home