Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dreaming of CRUSIN!!!

Well for the past 2 years I have been enjoying the hot sun of the Caribbean about now. My family is all going on a cruise again this year but I have bigger and better things happening :-) I must say though with no rumours on the go this wait is driving me INSANE! I started going through my cruise pictures trying to think of something positive. Here's a few of my pics that I'm daydreaming about. Now come on rumours and give me something else to dwell on!!



Create Your Own

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Looks great Debbie! Missing your cruise this year will be oh so worth it the very first time you set eyes on precious Olivia!

Here's hoping the cutoff date rumours start soon!

4:13 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Great photos!

Keep smilin!

6:07 PM  
Blogger The Carmodys said...

Hey you figured out the slide show thing - looks great. You're right about bigger and better things - come on CCAA, bring on those referrals!!!

karen

10:01 PM  
Blogger PaulaBrett said...

Cool.....we also love cruising. We are contemplating a January cruise this year. Which ships have you been on?

With a LID of Aug 14/06 we think we are pretty safe with a cruise this year but probably not next.

Take care....hope you get the pic of your daughter really soon.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home