Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wish I was crusin!

Calling all bloggers!

I am totally lost here. I'm trying to create a slide show in rock you to post in my blog. When I pull the code from rock you and then post it in my blog, I get this error

Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is broken: (with code to follow)

I am posting the code right in this white section as if I am just typing out a post. Does somebody know what I'm doing wrong? If you click on my title "WISH I WAS CRUSIN" it comes up no problem but that's cause I posted it in links. I'm at a loss here. I just want it to come up on my blog without it being a link :-(

HELP PLEASE :-(

Going crazy here (must have lost some marbles in the twilight zone last night)

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Rock you is great but finicky.

Write your post, change colour and font. Make sure you are done.

Go into the Edit section of the post. (It is HTML code) Paste the R.U. code there.

Publish. It will give you an error message click on it to ignore.

Should work. This is what I do.

Keep smilin!

11:25 AM  
Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

ARRR!!! Thanks Doris for trying to help me but its not working. I went in and pasted the R.U code but it comes up with the error message. I tried to publish anyway but it didn't publish (just keeps repeating error message) Any suggestions?? or is there anything else anyone else does??

Crying for help
Deb

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home