Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I interupt this blog for a very important announcement!!!


RUMOUR QUEEN rocks this morning! She started off our day with some dam good news! She has a couple agencies reporting that China will be sending out referrals for ALL of September. This means we are going to see Olivia's face very very soon. I can't believe it! My fingers can't keep up with my excitement here. I just called Kirk and he said, don't get excited but WHO THE HECK IS HE KIDDING!! RQ is just as good as CCAA saying our baby is on the way.

Put on your seatbelts folks and get ready for the ride!!!!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

oh my gosh, Debbie! I so hope that is true!! I had a dream last week that CCAA got up to the 22nd of September. Maybe it was a "premonition"- haha!
It won't be long now!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Keep it up CCAA we'll get there before Christmas Yet!!!!
Hope to see good news on your blog next week or so.
*HUGABUGS*

11:57 AM  
Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Trinity that's so weird. My birthday is September 22nd.

Deb
(I'm like a basketball jumping up and down)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Waiting For Lucy said...

Debbie---the rumors are starting! We could see Lucy's face soon and you're in the same boat!!!

Sue

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie, Thanks for visiting my blog. I will watch for your referral soon...Isn't that the best news ever on thr RQ site. I am just feeling so happy for everyone who is waiting right now. I think it could speed up soon.
Lisa

4:45 PM  
Blogger The Carmodys said...

Woohoo! I'm right there beside ya girl!!! Can't wait to see our babies together.

Karen

5:11 PM  
Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

Oh Debbie! This is soooo great!

8:11 PM  
Blogger dawn said...

That is wonderful news......
Happy Holidays ? I think so!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb, Not wanting to burst your bubble but do try and rest. Trust what CB says and not RQ. Last month we got our referral and the anticipation was crazy (2 weeks without sleep) just waiting because of RQ. CB was right all along...so many RQ slumber parties and crazy rumours and I should of just listened to what CB predicted as they were right. One thing for sure though....It is coming soon!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home