Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The banana bread boo hoo's


So here I am 10:45 at night mixing up a batch of banana bread. I got so tired of looking at the CCAA and RQ website that I decided to actually do something productive. You should have seen Kirk's face when he saw what I was doing. Those of you who know me know that my domestic duties are not high on the list.... So now here I sit, banana bread in oven and have the boo hoo's going on. I'm depressed with no news, no news at all. It's just crazy this month. Usually we have some sort of rumor going around. This month, the most important month for Olivia there is NATTA! I guess we'll just have to wait for the stork to land before we get word.

I'll be up for another hour at least waiting for the oven to ding, so I guess I'll join the rest of the RQ groupies on line.

Here's hoping for some good news by morning!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yumm,that looks good for breaky! pssst... the CCAA site has been updated overnight!!

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home