Friday, November 24, 2006

When when when???


I heard from our agency again this morning. They said that referrals should arrive towards the end of next week or early the following week. ARRRRRR! I have been so excited the last couple days I was hoping for Monday or Tuesday. It's going to be one loooooong weekend with no rumours floating around. I can't believe its so close. I kinda gave up on getting excited the last few months and now that the time is actually here I'm a one hyper mama in waiting. Kirk has kept pretty calm up until last night. I think reality is finally setting in for both of us. Now just to make it through the weekend without pulling all my hair out!
LMAO!!!! Somebody emailed me and asked was this picture Kirk. I can't stop laughing!!!!! No its not but he's pretty dam appealing isn't he???? There's a picture of me and Kirk on the blog sidebar.

--------------------oOo--------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

It is tough. Hang in there. Soon you will see Olivia!

Keep smilin!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

Oh I cant wait for all you guys expecting your referrals next week!! Try and keep busy this weekend, maybe do a mini-road trip....it will help time pass by and maybe keep your mind at ease!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger The Carmodys said...

Well, it kinda looks like Kirk! Ha ha just kidding.

Perhaps our group should've planned a pre-referral party instead of a referral party to give us something to do this weekend. I'm going crazy!!!!

k

11:55 AM  
Blogger EssGeeEff said...

The time sure slows down when we have a goal to get to. Nice pic of the angry guy... I think I've seen that before. HEHE.

Scott (& Jen)
http://china.scottfillmore.ca

12:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Great news Debbie! You must be over the moon. -Stephanie 10-14-05 LID

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

OHHHH...I can only imagine how you are feeling. I agree...a little road trip...or "nest" ...do a spring clean...KEEP BUSY!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

CRAZY weekend forsure!!

I bet this will be the longest week of your life, but once you hear about Olivia....this time will melt away. (Ok...that's what I'm told anyway!! lol)

9:54 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the referrals will come sooner rather then later - you must just be bouncing off the walls by now!!!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Just found your blog and can't wait to follow your journey!!! C'mon referrals...

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home