Saturday, November 25, 2006

Weekends SUCK!!

I never thought I'd ever make a comment like that! You guys and gals know what I'm talking about and the ones who don't are obviously not a RQ/adoption blog stalker.....

Kirk got sent to the hospital yesterday from work with a swolen hand. It was bigger than anything I have ever seen on his body before (oops hope kirk doesn't read this...lol) Anway, it ended up being a pretty serious infection from something getting in his hand and into his bloodstream. We had to hike it back over to the hospital this morning for another IV treatment. He has to go again tomorrow and then the doc will re-asses. Kirk NEVER complains about anything and he said its pretty painful. For him to say something hurts means I'd be on morphine by now. I must say he does look very uncomfortable though. He can't even move/lift his hand its so painful. He never got much sleep last night with the needle still in his hand for the IV drip. I just gave him some motrin and tucked him into bed like a little child. I guess this is good practice. Hope too many hospital trips aren't in our future though.

Anyway, back to what I was saying I HATE WEEKENDS!!! Would somebody please do me a favor and start making rumors up in my blog.........give me something here.......... I"M ADDICTED TO MY COMPUTER!!!!!!

LID: Sep 7 and soooooo hoping for referral!
Deb

--------------------oOo--------------------

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weeeell,I heard that Deb is getting THE most adorable baby ever! And kinda soon,too!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

LOL!! You got the idea - lets see if we can set a record for the most rumours in rumorland this weekend.

gimme what ya got folks

Deb
LID: Sep 7

1:59 PM  
Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

BTW: Who was anonymous? Do yo have a blog or website?

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELLLLLLL I heard from a very good source??????? that a weeelll ok ok ....I heard that Martha from CB said she wanted all of Sept.referred this batch soooo her good friend in NB that is in group 253 will get her referral sayyyyy in maybe Feb.

LOL(i believe i believe)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I'm sure you'll be in this month!!!

Sorry to hear about Kirk's hand! Hope it gets better soon!!

Dawn

9:18 PM  
Blogger tricia said...

Sorry about your husband's hand :(
I REALLY think you'll be in this batch! Once you see that picture, a HUGE wait is lifted!

~Tricia

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,
I am watching your blog and anxiously awaiting for your picture this week! We were in the same frame of mind last month so I can totally relate. It is soooooo worth it!!!! We are so in love with our little girl...we are leaving on Jan 7th! YAY. You are not far behind! Amy Gr 241

10:36 AM  
Blogger theups said...

I TOTALLY agree with you!!! I LOVE RQ and I NEED RUMORS!!! ANY rumors!!!!

Let me make one up really quickly...... I know a lady who has a cousin that works at CCAA and she was recently told that they matched up to 10-9-05 and they are expecting that many matches each month until they are caught up!!!

Mmm.. NICE rumor, huh??!!!

His,
Mrs. U

10:16 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

I hope the hand is feeling better and RQ starts delivering some good news soon.

Keep smilin!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Debbie and Kirk

Hopefully Kirk is fully on the mend from that nasty infection. Thanks for visiting our blog and keep us posted when you get the referal for your Olivia.

Liam and Sherry-Lou
Regina
DTC Oct 31 for our Olivia

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home