Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The stork is MIA!!!!


He's missing in action. What the heck is going on??? Usually by now we hear multiple cut off dates and where the stork has landed. Spain usually brings a glimmer of hope, but natta this month. I am going absolutlely insane waiting to see if we actually made the cut off. Rumor has it that the cut off date is Sep 7. Our LID is Sep 7 so I am extremely nervous to say the least. Our agency sent an email saying the were "confiedent" that we would see our referral by the end of the week, but we all know nothing is written in stone. I have been bouncing off the walls and CANNOT relax. I looked at Kirk last night and being a guys - he's lying on the couch cool as a cucumber watching TV. I asked him to teach me how to be calm and he just laughed. If you knew me..........

I was thinking about going to the hospital and asking for some morophine to knock me out till Friday. Hey, don't you think this is a good excuse for drugs????

Well its taking me a couple mintues to type this up which means its been a couple mintues since being on RQ hitting refresh.

ta ta for now - will post later if a glimmer "anything" surfaces in cyberspace

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger The Carmodys said...

Hey Deb. I'm also barely hangin' in there. I would think at this point, they could at least give us an epidural! I thought for sure I'd wake up to an updated CCAA website or at least a good rumour on RQ. How much longer?????

k

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb,
Keep in good spirits. Last mth it was 39 days between referrals and as of now we are only at 26 days since the last batch. Having said that though I think they are in the mail and you will see her soon...

10:54 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

I got all body parts crossed for you guys! So exciting!

Keep smilin!

11:43 AM  
Blogger bb said...

Hi Deb,
Hope you get some good news tomorrow (or sooner is better)!!! And, I hope you get to bring Olivia home before CNY!!! Good Luck!!! Fingers Crossed.
Beth (fellow Rumor Queen subject)
DTC 10-19-06
So. Cal.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Jie Jie & Di Di said...

I just heard from our agency as well and they told me it doesn't look to optimistic for us to travel before Chinese New Year...

I was so hopping to go before CNY.
J.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb,

I'm getting nervous just reading your blog and your excitment. Our LID is Nov 11 so I still got a lot of waiting to do but you're getting me all wound up! LOL!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home