Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas - YIKES

O.k so somebody just woke me up and told me Christmas is next week. Between moving into our new house and getting Olivia's referral I forgot all about next week. So what do I do instead of shop - I blog about it....... We are going to Kirk's sisters for Christmas Eve and wake up in the morning with his nieces. I guess I better get my butt in gear and go buy those Christmas gifts. I guess telling the nieces that Olivia is coming just won't cut it Christmas morning!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger The Carmodys said...

I'm sure they are very excited about Olivia coming . . . however you should have a back up gift just in case!! :)

k

4:45 PM  
Blogger Calico Sky said...

lol at least it was good distractions right?! lol

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home