Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sleep what's that??


So here I am 3 in the morning and wide awake as can be. We are moving in less than 2 days and I am busy busy busy. You would think that all the packing would wipe me out but NOPE, my computer is still my best friend....tee,heee...... I was tossing and turning in bed so instead of keeping Kirk up, I decided to check out on line folk. So far cyberspace seems quiet but haven't dug too far yet. Maybe there are some European folk on RQ - "next stop"

Today, tomorrow or whatever I should call it is going to be crazy busy final packing day. I just am very anxious to get the move done and over with. I hope Olivia likes her new house cause its gonna be a keeper until she's at least 18. I HATE MOVING!!! The house is bigger though with a better layout so it will be nice for little pitter patters of feet running around.

Talk to ya all when you see daylight - hey maybe I'll actually get some zzzz's by then........

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how I can relate (except I banished the RQ part ;0)

I NEED that sign!

Hope you got some zzzzs

Connie

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home