Tuesday, December 19, 2006

BACK to life!

Honestly, being without my computer for a few days is like losing my lifeline. Well we're moved into our new house and man does it feel good. I thought it would feel weird for awhile but we are actually settled in and feeling homey already. We still have to put pictures on the wall but I want to take my time doing that to make sure we do it right. The main thing is my COMPUTER IS WORKING......

Went to Ikea last night and bought a new Kitchen table set. We thought we would go there to get something cheap - YA RIGHT! They did have cheap ones there but of coarse I just had to have the one that wasn't cheap. Well the house should keep us busy for the next month waiting for to go get our angel. It's been such a whirlwind between the adoption papers and the move that we don't know if we're coming or going. Let's hope things start to calm down again this week.

Off to stalk the net and catch up on all the chitter chatter.............

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger The Carmodys said...

Welcome back. Missed ya. Glad to hear all went with the move.

k

9:20 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Welcome back!

Yup, I get a little twinge of panic everytime my computer 'goes away' too ;0)

9:37 AM  
Blogger Calico Sky said...

welcome back!! I missed you, I kept checking!!!

Congratulations on the house. Boy Ikea, boy do I miss it! Which one do you go to?

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home