Sunday, July 06, 2008

Look what I've been at!

O.K my mommy say's she's really really sorry for not keeping my blog updated. We have been much busier since we've moved home getting to see lots of my family and friends. Life is alot different down here. I get outdoors alot more in the good ole fresh air. The beaches aren't like the beaches in Toronto. They have lots of rocks but no soft sand. It's ok though cause I really like throwing the rocks and the big waves in the ocean.

I had a really special visit from my old daycare teacher. She came all the way from Toronto to see me this weekend. I miss them soooooo much!!

I also want to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Aunt Tanya for my very special Canada Day outfit. This was my very first Canada Day as an official Canadian.

Here's some pictures since mommy's last post:





































--------------------oOo--------------------

12 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Glad there's all kinds of fun going on up north :)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

OMG! Look how big O's gotten. She's not a baby anymore. Love all the pics. And I love your hair dark. Did I miss that before? Anyway, the color looks great on you.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like one busy girl. The rock band looks so cute Deb, but I not sure about the singing. She is part of the Ingram family. Give her a hug and kiss from us. See you soon.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps that last post was from the White's

9:13 PM  
Blogger Liz and Ava said...

OMG Deb!, she's getting so big!
Thanks for the update.

9:17 PM  
Blogger my3 kids said...

What a cutie Olivia is and she is sure growing up fast. Glad your happy with your move and love all the pictures.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Mike, Terri and Ava said...

I can't believe how fast she has grown. It's seems so unfair after such a long wait they should stay babies for longer...lol. What a happy girl...love the Canada Day outfit!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Jeff and Amy said...

Wonderful pictures!!!!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

Hi Deb,
I love seeing all the new photos! Are you all settled in? It was nice to actually speak with you in person at Sears. Olivia is a real cutie!!

2:05 PM  
Blogger The Robertsons said...

Great pictures! I especially love the nail painting- Kimberly's getting into that too now.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jason, Alex + Hailey said...

Wow, that Olivia is doing great! Still no fear of anything. It looks like the East Coast is treating you right! Miss you lots, but i am sure you made the right decision. Looks like you guys have a huge group of family and friends there. Its nice to go home. Too bad you cant make it for the August get together, hope to see you for the Great Wolf Lodge gathering in early November. We just came back from a weekend there and it is awesome. It is going to be a blast! Oh, and tell Kirk that Mama Mia just came out at theatres so he can catch it after all. Love Jason, Alex and Hailey. xo.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Ashley Winters said...

Love the photos, especially the painted toes. So cute!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home