Friday, May 02, 2008

Olivia's new backyard

Well, been off blogland lately but for good reasons. We made a decision to move back home to Newfoundland. We have had the urge every since bringing Olivia home from China and the timing just seemed right. We have only been here just under 2 weeks and are already feeling relaxed like we have lived her forever. I think I have had more people drop by and phone in a week than I did for the last year in Toronto. It's a really good feeling to be close to friends and family. There are lots of people we are going to miss in Toronto so we will all keep in touch. O.K enough about that, on with the good stuff PICTURES.

These were taking at the bottom of our street. Not bad eh, Ocean walking distance











--------------------oOo--------------------

11 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Good for you! Sorry though that we did not get the chance to meet when you lived in Ont.

Keep smilin!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Briana's Mom said...

I am glad you moved back home and are happy! Love the pictures!

7:42 AM  
Blogger The Carmodys said...

Glad to see you still have Tim Horton's close by too! :)

k

8:05 AM  
Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Glad you are happy being back on “the rock” If you ever come to NS let me know, maybe we could get together for lunch or something.

Love the pictures! Olivia sure is growing fast!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

10:05 PM  
Blogger Jeff and Amy said...

Looks very peaceful, your Olivia is such a sweetie!!!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Now that's the best Tim Horton's endorsement I've ever seen!! Glad to see your settled and finally back to blogland. Olivia looks like she is loving it back home already.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Mike, Terri and Ava said...

Sorry we didn't get to meet in person. Hope all is well back home and Olivia is adjusting well. Looks like a great place to grow up.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Canada's East coast is just perfect... Glade you are living close to your family and friends..

Enjoy your day
Wendy
Calgary

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie,
Best wishes on your new home. I am just sorry our Olivia's won't meet. Please keep in touch.

Christine

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My older sister and her family live in Toronto. While it's not a bad city, I can't say I blame you for making that move one single bit.

After they came to visit out here, I'm pretty sure my nephew, who is 10, will live in the Pacific Northwest as an adult. Tee hee hee. I've corrupted that city boy!

Congratulations on heading home.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Connie J said...

Deb~
I want that back yard :) Blessings to you~
Connie

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home