Monday, January 28, 2008

Playdate with Hailey

Last weekend I got to see my Chinese sister Hailey who just turned 2 TODAY!! Happy Birthday Hailey.

We had so much fun and went to Chucky Cheese. We chased each other, shared rides together, played bowling and she even shared her mom with me to watch Chucky do his song and dance. It was alot of fun. My mom tells me I get to see her again this coming weekend when I go to see lots of my Chinese sisters and brothers. Ohhhhh I'm so excited.

Here's a few pics from our day!

Ah, you might of beat me this time but your older than me, time will catch up and then who will beat who....tee,hee



WOW Hailey, how'd you do that????



Let's get this thing moving girlfriend.




Look its chucky!!! Thanks for sharing your mom Haliey.




A girls gotta wear shades. Check out the cool valentine shades Hailey gave me. She's always spoiling me with lots of gifts.




And after a long day, I relaxed on the couch with a little bit of good ole ELMO tele! (how many times can a toddler watch the same Elmo movie ????)

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Debbie,

Olivia is growing so much ... and she is simply adorable!

12:40 PM  
Blogger my3 kids said...

Oh what fun to spend the day at chucky cheese with your china sister. Olivia your growing so fast and oh so beautiful...your china sister Hailey is adorable too:) We sure wish we had some of our Vietnam/China sisters who lived close by us...

2:25 PM  
Blogger Liz and Ava said...

Looks like they had a great time together! Are you going to the Childrens Bridge CNY party on Sunday?...hope to see you there.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Great pics! I think a toddler can watch the same Elmo movie until the end of time...

10:51 AM  
Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Looks like a fun day!! Love the shades!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

8:55 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Looks like one marvy time....so, is she STILL watching Elmo? ;oP

10:04 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

Adorable - I must say. She's beautiful. Looks like you guys are having a blast... Love the hairdo's... so cute.. Happy Gotcha

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home