Friday, December 21, 2007

Woo Hooo, It's Christmas and rumour has it......It's a fun ride!


(I was brave and went on the swing ride with the big kids at mommy's Christmas work party)


Merry Christmas everyone,

Well I’ve had quite the year. At the beginning of 2007, I lived in a place called China. I lived in a big building with lots of other babies in cribs and ladies that took good care of me. My mommy and daddy say they are called my nanny’s and loved me very much. I flew home to Canada on February 15tht and began my life as a Canadian. My favorite toys are lego, trucks, cars, trains or anything else with wheels and makes lots of noise.. I also like to play hockey in my living room and throwing balls (dolly’s just aren’t my thing yet – mommy has tried really hard….). My daddy say’s I’m going to be a hockey player one day if he has it his way. I am in gymnastics on Saturday mornings and just love it. I can already do summersaults, and pull my self up on the bars. I also really like the balance beams, but I keep slipping. My mommy gets scared a lot, because I am a daredevil and am always trying to get daddy to flip me upside down, throw me around, or jump with me off the couch.

My mommy is back to work and I’m in daycare full time. I absolutely love it. The teachers told my parents that I am the social butterfly of the classroom. I go around the class trying to get all the other kids attention while I make them laugh. I like to be the centre of attention at home and school. My mommy and daddy think its really funny that they went half way around the world to find me, and my personality is exactly like mommy’s. I guess just another piece of the puzzle that proves we were meant to be a family. My parents always joke and say Poppy Ingram picked me out to show mommy what kind of energy she was all about.

My speech has come along really well and I’m exactly where I should be for a toddler my age. I say lots of words, but my favorite is “No thank you”. Hey, at least I’m polite about it……..

Apparently there is a big man wearing a red suit that is going to bring me gifts this year. I don’t know what that is all about, but mommy and daddy sure are excited about it all.

All in all, I have to say that I’ve had quite a year. I’ve moved half way across the world to meet all of you. Thank you for welcoming me into your life.

Love Olivia, mommy & daddy


--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

Merry Christmas Miss Olivia!! Thank you for letting me follow your first year home. It has been great. You are so cute and your mom and dad are having so much fun for you. Rumour has it that Mom and Dad would love to sleep in one morning, maybe you could give them that for Christmas.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Little China/Canada doll. I am pleased that you are my cousin and that your mommy and daddy have honored us in sharing your life with us.
Hugs and Kisses to all three.
Love & XXXXX
Nicie

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to one special family. It has been a very busy year but one that has brought many smiles.

Love Tanya, Mark, Jordan & Mitchell
XoXo

12:19 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Happy, happy to you and yours!

Keep smilin!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Merry Christmas and wishing you all many blessings for the New Year!!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home