Saturday, March 01, 2008

2nd Birthday Party

Last weekend I had my big birthday party. I have been going to gymnastics for 2 seasons now so mommy let me have my birthday there and invite all my cousins and friends. Here are a couple pictures from the day. I walked around the queen of the day and knew that it was all for me. When they did the parachute, I got to stand underneath it while they all sang happy birthday to me. I was happier than happy could be! When my regular class came on Tuesday, I thought I could be queen of the class again but mommy quickly pulled me out of the centre of the parachute.

Here's a couple pics from my big day!



























My cousin Natalie slept over for my birthday party and then we went to her Ringette tournament. Her team won the gold!!!! It was my very first time in a change room with lots of excited girls and I fit right in holding sticks and sharing treats. Natalie is the team goalie and showed me how to hold her stick.




--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Special K said...

Looks like a great birthday party. She really does just get prettier with each passing day!

And mad props to cousin Natalie! The goalie on the hockey team!! Wow. We don't have many girls down here on the hockey teams. But that's partly cuz the sport is not nearly as popular in the states as up north.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like a wonderful birthday! She is such a sweetheart!

2:30 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy Birthdya, sweet girl. Looks like a great time. I used to love the parachute gig...I still remember that!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jie Jie & Di Di said...

Happy Birthday Olivia
Looks like you had a great time.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot believe she is 2 already!! Such a big girl!! She is so adoreable...sounds and looks like the birthday was a smashing success!

1:52 PM  
Blogger my3 kids said...

Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dear Olivia...Happy Birthday to you. Hugs sweet girl.

Emma, Kira and Kyle

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home