Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Travel Deals

Well, time to break open the wine and share my big news. I purchased a franchise in a web based travel site. I am now the owner of my own travel agency and would really like to promote it. The prices are very competitive with travelocity etc....

No pressure AT ALL. Please check out my website and let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement or what you think. You can also order flowers, sports events, and concert tickets.

Oh ya, can anyone figure out where I got the name Janeshantravel....hmmmm... gotta get my little piece of Olivia/China in there


www.janeshantravel.com

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicie said...

Cool!
I looked up the price for a quick trip to Las Vegas and your prices are great. Can you add a currency coverter to the site? For me it is pretty straight across right now but who knows what the future will be. Also, I am excited for you all that you are back in Newfie Land. My brother, Vince is moving back as well. They bought a house there.
Love, Your cousin, Nicie
Check out my blog..needs updated but will give you some insight on us. http://justus-nicieandal.blogspot.com/

8:01 PM  
Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Congrats & Good Luck with your online travel agency. The site looks great and the prices seem really good too!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

9:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

How are things? I miss seeing pictures of Olivia.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home