Saturday, January 13, 2007

Canada Goodies



For the last year every time I saw a child's item with Canada on it, I would buy them. I heard that the little children in China just love it when you give them a little gift. The little bears are key chains with zippered money pouches for the older children and the rest of the stuff can go for any age. It's funny how something so small that we can pick up at our little dollar store will bring so much joy to these little ones faces. The chocolates and candies are to go with the pile we are all gathering up for the nannies.

--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger Calico Sky said...

ooohhh you are making me homesick!
Those will be lovely gifts for the nannies...

1:44 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Wow, some people in China are going to be VERY excited when they see you coming!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

Great stuff!! The nannies will be thrilled.

Olivia is beautiful. Have a safe trip and a wonderful "gotcha" day!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

What a neat idea! Too sweet :0)

Great nanny gifts.

7:33 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

I think you must have cleaned out the store!!

The kids and adults are going to love them.

7:54 PM  
Blogger kate said...

Deb, thanks to your kind comment on my blog, I now get to share the most exciting part of your journey. Olivia is absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to read about when you get to meet her.

from-rusia.blogspot.com

2:12 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Cool!! I didn't know we had maple tea here!!! I'm going on the hunt tomorrow! Or you could just tell me where you got it! I know it didn't come from the dollar store.
Good luck with the packing or just pack 2 outfits and go shopping when you get there!

9:36 PM  
Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Promisekeepers: I got the maple tea at Laura Secord. First time I ever saw it too but thought it would be neat for the nannies (something different)

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home