Tuesday, January 16, 2007

FED EX parcel!


The adoption world is a wonderful place! My cyber friend Erin sent me these Gerber Liquilytes via Fed Ex today for a very special gift (can't get in Canada). I can't believe how fortunate I am to have such support through the internet. Family and friends are great, but they just don't get it the same as our unique group of adoption gals. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift Erin. I really hope Olivia doesn't get sick while in China, but if she does I have her a fix for everyday we are there. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Big cyber hugs to all my China moms and moms to be!

--------------------oOo--------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

How nice...what a practical thing although I hope you don't need it :0)

2:24 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

A very thougthful and useful surprise.

Keep smilin!

2:43 PM  
Blogger The Carmodys said...

Hey - I'll trade ya Liquilytes for bandaids! :)

k

5:06 PM  
Blogger Nichole Foster said...

The adoption cyber world truly is amazing. I don't think I ahve ever said hi to you, but I am now...lol.

Can'tr wait to see your homecoming pictures...lol. Those are always the best.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are Liquilytes the same as Pedialyte? Good idea! I agree, the adoption world is a great place!

Janet T.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Good stuff to have on hand. We'll need your list of do's and dont's when you come home.

6:49 PM  
Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

You're on Karen!!!!! No worries - if Samara get sick and needs hydration, I'll hook her up!

Deb

7:23 PM  
Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

Those are great to have they are impossible to find in CHina. My friend had to have them overnighted to China from the U.S. because they ran out...It is getting close now!!
Lisa

8:14 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

I too am constantly amazed at the support of the adoption community!!

HOpefully you won't need the liquilytes.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

What a great gift! I'll have to add those to my shopping list and pick them up while in the US. Guess I'll wait to closer to referral to do this.

You're so right...bloggy friends are wonderful!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home