Sunday, September 09, 2007

Summer has come and gone!

O.K folks, I'm FINALLY going to do some updates on Olivia's blog. Thanks for all the emails asking how monkey is doing and that you miss us on line. The last 2 months have been busy busy. Olivia is now running all over the place and is really getting quite the humor on her. She is in daycare and the teachers tell us she's the class clown. She spends time making sounds and all the other kids gather around her laughing and then she does it some more. She is just as funny at home, always trying to get us laughing. Just like in the last video we posted, she's still dancing up a storm with the new jig. She now stomps her one foot down when she hear's the music. She is starting to talk and attempts to say every word we tell her. She can say Daddy really clear but still refused to call me mommy. She says plain as day "Deb". When Kirk tells her to go see mommy she runs right to me, but thinks its funny calling me Deb. Trust me I've tried every bit of bribary just to hear that sweet little word "mommy" but nope my little ham is set on "Deb".

She is the absolute pride and joy of our lives, and we just can't imagine life without her. She has had a couple fevers throughout the summer and that was hard, but thanks to Auntie Betty and the late nights for us, she has come out just as good as ever once recovered. O.K enough with the chitter chatter, on with the pics. I'll try to post the summer in a glance (which means sifter through about 20000 pictures) Yep, I have a tad bit of an addiction to the trigger on my camera.

My first Canada Day Fireworks - snuggling with Daddy




And to think I was 25 before I touched a computer......



Canada's Wonderland










Cowboy had ready for my First Local Parade



Pool Party with Chinese Sisters and brothers





Auntie Betty gave me my first purse. I was really sick with an eye infection and she took really good care of me.



Me and my best friend Ashley (she lives only 3 doors down)






--------------------oOo--------------------

19 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

What a sweetie pie!

Keep smilin!

11:38 PM  
Blogger The Carmodys said...

Welcome back to the blogger world. Nice to hear from you again and see the great pics of Olivia. :)

k

8:55 AM  
Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Glad to see you came back! It looks like Olivia had lots of fun this summer, I'm sure she has kept you very busy!! Love the pictures, too cute!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

11:23 AM  
Blogger Donna Paonessa said...

Glad to have you back! What a sweetie-pie Olivia is - great pic's!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Cute, cute! Of course, you're busy!!!! We all understand! It's nice to see pics!!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to hear that your busy summer has begun to calm down. Hope all went well. All the Calgary cousins are looking forward to seeing Olivia again at Thanksgiving.
Shell

3:02 PM  
Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Wow she has gotten big! Adorable as always too :)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Mike, Terri and Ava said...

Glad to have you back. It's nice to see Olivia adjusting so well.

6:10 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Holy moly - look at her grow!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger my3 kids said...

what a cutie pie....Olivia is growing up so fast and is such a beautiful little girl. We are happy that you have had such a wonderful summer and we hope winter is just as sweet:)

11:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh she is such a sweetheart!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey Deb, beautiful pics.

Kim

10:18 AM  
Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Glad to hear you all had a good summer...I was wondering how yous were doing. Olivia sure has grown! What a cutie!

7:28 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

Thanks for catching us up!

Olivia is still a super cutie!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Liz and Ava said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics! Olivia sure is growing...what a cutie!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Nicie said...

Hi there,
So happy to see you back in Blog world. Olivia is such a cutie and I'm sure your busy days are very happy ones as well.
Nicie

12:47 AM  
Blogger Kristie said...

Great to see the updates, I'm glad your family is doing so great. Olivia looks so beautiful and happy. I love the pic of her and Ashley. So awesome her pal is just a couple doors down

2:06 AM  
Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

Great photos!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that I love her nice round face. She is beautiful. Kym

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home