Thursday, June 14, 2007

More Christening Pictures

Just wanted to make sure I posted pictures of the wonderful creation my girlfriend did with the caketable. She has a cake decorating business on the side but she absolutlty out did herself for Olivia's very special day. The pictures do it no justice but here they are. I guess I don't have to explain the ladybug connection to anyone! Still can't get over how special it was. Enough blabbing - on with the pics





Here's a couple more pics from her big day! A few people had asked me if I was going to post anymore so you know who you are......better see comments :0












--------------------oOo--------------------

12 Comments:

Blogger The Robertsons said...

Beautiful pictures Deb! Looks like Olivia enjoyed herself for the most part. You friend did an awesome job with the cake and the theme of ladybugs and flowers.

Kathryn

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her little face in that bonnet. She is so cute and this looks like a really special day.

How does one make black frosting?

11:27 AM  
Blogger Special K said...

What an awesome cake! Love the cupcake idea.

She's getting so big. Just as cute as ever, too.

3:39 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

I LOVE the pig tails!

Your daughter is beautiful!! I break into a smile EVERY time I see her face!!

Miss Cleo-to make black frosting you have to purchase some 'professional' colour to add to the icing. Food colouring makes the icing watery...

9:49 PM  
Blogger Abby's Mom said...

What beautiful phoros! I love the last one the best :)

10:37 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

These are gorgeous! You need to frame that last one and hang it on a wall in your home!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Looks like a beautiful day! Must have been very special!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

Great photos and great cake!!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Oh my! What a beautiful day for your family. It certainly looks like you were surrounded by love and laughter. The cakes were amazing! Did Olivia lap into them???

9:24 AM  
Blogger Liz and Ava said...

Great Pics Deb!

10:05 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

What beautiful pics!

What a cutie in her gown.

Keep smilin!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Calico Sky said...

I am so glad you had a nice time at home...the Christening looks beautiful..I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE!!!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home