Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So much fun last weekend!

Well it was a busy one so I'll let the video/pics tell the story!

We started off my Saturday morning with my very first gymnastics class ever. I loved it and mom and dad say I'm a real dare devil.










We then drove to Ajax to watch my daddy in a hockey tournament. After that I went shopping with mommy and Nanny Jess. Then when we got home my cousin Natalie was so excited to play with me.

Then on Sunday I got to go meet my special friend Jillian. She lives close to me so we get to do things together.


--------------------oOo--------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

She is TOO adorable!

LOVE the backpack.

Keep smilin!

11:17 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

What sweet pics - I am lovin' that ladybug back pack!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hee-hee! Cute pics.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Olivia....you have a busy life, girl. You'd better ask your mom and dad for a Blackberry for Christmas. To keep up with your busy life.....

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow deb looks like you guys had alot of fun. It amazing how quick she is changing but she looks so happy. I glad too see that Kirk finally has a #1 Fan. Too cute.

Tanya

5:40 PM  
Blogger Mike, Terri and Ava said...

She is so wonderful Deb and Kirk. That gymnastics looks like so much fun. And love the leotard. Too cute!!!

10:08 PM  
Blogger The Robertsons said...

Wow, Deb, she looks like quite a little shopper! And the hockey cheer- too fun!
Kathryn

6:06 AM  
Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Love the video!! Olivia is going to be quite the little gymnast! Too cute!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

6:38 PM  
Blogger Liz and Ava said...

OMG Deb, Olivia is getting so big and grown up looking. Loved the gymnastics video...need to sign Ava up for one. I don't know about the rest of the girls from China...but my Ava is sure a climber and jumper...never sits still.
Hope to you both at the next waiting mommies dinner.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home