Monday, April 30, 2007

Chinese Sisters and brothers

I had a great weekend!! I got to visit my Chinese sisters and brothers that came from the same orphanage as me on the exact same day. We were all so excited to see each other again (mommie's and daddy's too). My crib mate Madeline's mommy and daddy hosted it and had lots of food for us. Thank you sooooooo much Uncle Ray and Auntie Mag.


Me and my crib mate Madeline




Justin, me and Samara





Me and Jaiden (Justin's older sister)



Me and Maya with our dads


Emma and her mommy (who just found out she's pregnant) YAAAAAA!!!!!




Zoe and her dad!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Oh wow! That is one luvalicious post. What beautiful kiddos :0)

9:08 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Cuteness overload!!

Keep smilin!

10:15 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

How great that you got to get together with everyone!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

THANK YOU! Its so good to see that dreams really do, come true!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Love that China baby goodness! What a bunch of cuties!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What a beautiful group of babies. It's so nice that you could all get together!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

Great photos!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home