Friday, April 27, 2007

Put in your vote!!

Well I'm in shcok. I received an email from blog awards today saying that I was nominated for greatest "mommy blog" I can't believe it. First I thought someone out in the blog world or my family nominated me on my attempt at keeping up with Olivia's blog. I emailed them to ask who nominated me and they said they did. Wowsers. Anywho.....in order for me to win I need votes. This is where all of you come in. Come on, I know there are lots of lurkers out there. If you follow my blog, I would really appreciate your vote. Hey, you never know I might keep posting....

Just click on the image below and you should be able to vote. Thanks to everyone!!! Love, Deb & Olivia

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger E. said...

I'm voting, I'm voting!

4:36 PM  
Blogger my3 kids said...

I voted for you too:) Hope you get lot's of votes.....Olivia is beautiful and looks so happy:)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I voted, also! Hope you win!

11:12 AM  
Blogger The Carmodys said...

You go girl!

k

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - what an honour!! Congratulations. It takes quite a bit of work to keep it all up. When will you know the outcome? I'll keep on checking. All the best :)
grandma corrie

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Luck, I'm voting!!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home