Monday, April 23, 2007

My cousins are the COOLEST Ever

I spent the weekend at my cousins up North in the sun. We started off the day by swinging in the playground but my nose got really runny, watery eyes and did lots of crying. It was really uncomfortable. Mommy went to the pharmasist to talk to him about it so hopefully the new medicine will help for next time.

We still had fun inside playing with lots of new toys and all my cousins helping me out. And the best of all reason for getting to play inside WATERMELON - mmmmm yummy!



Me and my cousins


My teenage cousin Danielle.


AND the highlight of the day was when the sun was almost down and I could go outside again. My cousins have the coolest things in their back yard. Hannah took me for a ride in the jeep and Kira wipped around us in the motorcycle.

--------------------oOo--------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger dawn said...

Oh my goodness. Olivia has chnaged so much and is even more beautiful...who knew that was possible!

Thanks for the hug. :)

8:53 PM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

He there! Thanks for visiting my blog. Olivia has really grown! I followed your blog closely while you went to get her. She is such a beautiful little girl. I love your blog design, it looks great!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Calico Sky said...

Oh Debbie, she is simply adorable. What fun she is having! I LOVE the picture with the watermellon!

Thanks for your kind comments but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO struggling to keep up with blogs!!!!

I have been putting together a parcel for Olivia and Samara for 2 months and it's still not done! will finish soon and email ya :)

3:32 AM  
Blogger Briana's Mom said...

What a fun weekend! Love the picture with the watermelon! Yum!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Kayce said...

What fun what fun! I just found your blog, it's great! Olivia is beautiful!

9:47 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

That looks like a great time. She is growing SO fast!!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Wow, Olivia is just adorable... thanks so much for stopping by my blog and adding me to your blogroll.

1:41 PM  
Blogger The Carmodys said...

Nice to see more updated pictures. What a cutie - looking forward to seeing you this weekend. :)

k

4:47 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

That looks like so much fun!!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jewels of My Heart said...

How fun! She is so darling and I see great pictures of her. Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy your beautiful baby.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home