Wednesday, October 11, 2006

3rd Time's a charm

So they say third time is a charm - well I hope so!! I once again screwed up my last blog and seemed to have lost everything - ARRRRRR! I can post to it, but can't get in the darm blog to update settings.

So here I am again with blog number 3 saying that you can follow our journey to China and back. I'm not going to attempt putting things in the template that I see these other brilliant people out there create. I should stick to my old newfie ways - SIMPLE IS BEST!

Deb

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about blog frustration! I did mine 3 times as well. The first never worked ARGHHH! Then I could not get my posts right,then I switched to blogger in beta...Better. I still can't get Ticker Factory. Your blog looks cute and so does/did your nursery :).
Amy C
Your DTC group

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home